All served with Ranch or Blue Cheese and Celery (Additional dressings .25)
- Crispy, hand breaded zucchini strips served with a side of creamy ranch dipping sauce.
- Hand rolled and stuffed with fresh vegetables, smoked sausage and jumbo shrimp. Served with a side of sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Hand breaded chicken tenders served with our house cut fries and dipping sauce of your choice. If you like a little more flavor, try them tossed in one of our wing sauces. (add .50)
- Thinly sliced and perfectly seared, sesame encrusted tuna, accompanied by julienne carrots and cucumbers in a creamy Sriracha aioli. Served with soy and wasabi.
- Marinated chicken, fresh cut bell peppers, onions, and pineapple grilled and then served over white rice with a side of sweet Thai chili dipping sauce. Try them tossed in spicy teriyaki.
- Lightly breaded and golden fried, then tossed in our house made buffalo sauce. Served with your choice of dressing and celery.
- A house favorite! Crispy hand breaded dill pickle chips served with creamy ranch dipping sauce.
- House made sharp cheddar pimento cheese served up with fresh tortilla chips.
- Hand breaded, fresh mozzarella fried to a golden brown and served with our zesty marinara.
- Roasted red pepper hummus served with toasted pita points, celery, carrots and cucumbers.
- Freshly chopped spinach and artichokes baked with fresh herbs and spices. Served warm with crispy tortilla chips.
- Beef or Chicken
Brazwells House Bleu, Bleu Cheese, Caesar, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Citrus Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard, Italian, Ranch, Southwestern Ranch, Sweet & Sour Asian Vinaigrette, Thousand Island.
(Additional dressings .25)
add Chicken $3, Sirloin* $4, Shrimp $4, Salmon* $5, Tuna* $5 (*cooked to temperature)
- Fresh chopped mixed greens topped with feta cheese, red onions, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Chopped romaine lettuce tossed with our house made Caesar dressing, grated parmesan cheese and homemade garlic croutons.
- Crispy iceberg wedge topped with chopped apple wood smoked bacon, Boursin cheese and fresh diced tomatoes. Served with your choice of dressing.
- Kale mix, sunflower seeds and tomatoes tossed in citrus vinaigrette, topped with bacon, bleu cheese crumbles and 2 over easy eggs.
- Grilled salmon served over mixed greens with carrots, cucumbers, candied walnuts and crumbled goat cheese. Tossed in our house made citrus vinaigrette.
- Asian Tuna Salad $11Seared sesame Ahi tuna over mixed greens topped with fresh cut bell peppers, carrots, cucumbers and ginger. Tossed in our sweet and sour vinaigrette.
- Crispy fried chicken tenders tossed in our house made buffalo wing sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles. Served over mixed greens with cucumbers, tomatoes and garlic croutons.
- Loaded with diced ham and smoked turkey, bacon, boiled egg, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions and croutons over mixed greens. Your choice of any of our house made dressing.
- Fresh spinach topped with gorgonzola cheese, dried cranberries, candied walnuts and caramelized red onion. Tossed in our house made balsamic vinaigrette.
- Crispy tortilla bowl filled with mixed greens, avocado, bell peppers, cheddar cheese and pico de gallo. Tossed with our home made southwestern ranch. (Pick your protein for an additional charge)
- Slow cooked sirloin seasoned to perfection & topped with our homemade gravy. Boursin mashed potatoes, green beans and a fresh roll are served on the side.
- Our freshly made meatloaf sliced thick and topped off with a brown gravy. Served with Boursin mashed potatoes, green beans and a fresh roll.
- Our secret recipe fried to a crispy golden brown. Finished with a fresh roll and sides of green beans and Boursin mashed potatoes.
- Angel Hair Pasta with our homemade meat sauce, served with toasted garlic bread.
- Crispy fried fish served with our hand cut fries, homemade cole slaw and fresh tartar sauce.
All specialty sandwiches are served with fries. Make it a wrap! Choose from a fresh flour or spinach tortilla.
- The Bird from Philly $9 (Substitute Ribeye $3)Marinated, grilled chicken breast with caramelized onions and bell peppers covered with melted provolone. Served on a warm Amoroso roll.
- Grilled chicken wrapped up in a warm pita, stuffed with lettuce, tomato, feta cheese and tzatiki sauce.
- Crispy fried chicken, tossed in our house made buffalo sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles. Served on a warm Kaiser roll, with lettuce and tomato.
- Juicy grilled chicken, topped with melted Swiss and crispy bacon. Served on a warm Kaiser roll with lettuce, tomato, and freshly sliced avocado.
- Grilled chicken breast, smothered in BBQ Sauce topped with crispy bacon and sharp cheddar. Served on a warm Kaiser roll with lettuce and tomato.
- Chicken salad made in house, wrapped with lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers in a fresh flour tortilla wrap.
- Grilled chicken, tossed with crispy romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing then rolled up in our fresh flour tortilla wrap.
- Mile High Club $10Triple decker, stacked HIGH with smoked ham and turkey, lettuce, tomato, bacon and mayonnaise. Served on white or wheat bread.
- The Big Fish $10Almost world famous!! A HUGE filet of hand battered fish, golden fried and served with lettuce, tomato, and tartar sauce on a toasted Amoroso roll.
- Seared tuna, thinly sliced and served on your choice of white or wheat toast with lettuce, tomato and a spicy Sriracha aioli.
- Thinly shaved, slow roasted prime rib topped with provolone cheese and horseradish cream sauce on a fresh Brioche bun.
- Veg Out $9Fresh grilled seasonal vegetables. Wrapped up in a fresh spinach tortilla with lettuce, tomato, and pepper jack cheese.
All burgers are 1/2lb patties made using 100% Certified, Course ground Angus Beef.
- The Matheny $10OUR SIGNATURE BURGER! Topped with fresh grilled bell peppers, caramelized onions and mushrooms topped with melted Swiss. A House FAVORITE since 1973!
- The Western $10Smothered with BBQ sauce, sharp cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and crunchy onion straws.
- Hand pattied turkey burger topped with garlic spinach, feta cheese and creamy Tzatziki sauce.
- Southern Style $10Smothered in chili, coleslaw, chopped onions, American cheese, and pickle chips.
- Lightly blackened and topped with crispy fried jalapenos and melted pepper jack cheese.
- Sunrise $10Smoked bacon, sharp cheddar cheese and a sunny side up egg.
- Pimento Cheese $10Topped with crispy bacon and house made pimento cheese.
- Brazwells Burger $10Topped with our signature Brazwells’ hot sauce and melted gorgonzola cheese.
- Where’s The Beef $10Made in house, black bean patty topped with melted pepper jack cheese, salsa, sour cream, and fresh avocado.
(Served after 5:00 pm only)
- 7oz Center cut sirloin cooked to perfection and served with house made loaded mashed potatoes and broccoli. (Add mushroom and onion gravy .75)
- Grilled chicken breast smothered in our tangy BBQ sauce and served with rice and fresh seasonal vegetables.
- A 8 oz sesame seared tuna filet cooked to perfection and served over rice accompanied by steamed broccoli. Served with Sriracha aioli and spicy teriyaki dipping sauce.
- Mama’s Meatloaf $12Another house favorite! Just like Mom used to make. Topped with mushroom and onion gravy, served with mashed potatoes and southern style green beans.
- A HUGE filet of white fish fried to a crispy golden brown, served with fresh hand cut fries, tartar sauce, and coleslaw.
- Angel hair pasta covered with our homemade meaty marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs. Served with garlic bread. (Add Chicken or Shrimp $3)
- Pan roasted salmon topped with a citrus glaze accompanied by fresh seasonal vegetables and served over white rice.
Southern Sides: Southern Green Beans, Mac & Cheese, House Made, Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw, French Fries
On the Lighter Side: Pasta Salad, White Rice, Sweet Potato Fries, Steamed Broccoli, Sautéed Spinach, Cucumber Salad, Seasonal Vegetables
- Sides Plate $8Your choice of 3 sides.
ASK YOUR SERVER ABOUT OUR DESSERTS
- Bakon Vodka, Fire Fly Sweet Tea, Fire Fly Skinny Sweet Tea, Skyy, Skyy Pineapple, Absolute, Absolute Pepper, Finlandia, Finlandia Grapefruit, Stoli, Stoli Orange, Stoli Raspberry, Stoli Vanilla, Stoli Citrus, Stoli Blueberry, 3 Olives Cherry, 3 Olives Tomato, 3 Olives Loopy, 3 Olives Berry, 3 Olives Jacked Apple, 3 Olives Grape, Grey Goose, Grey Goose Pear, [...]
- Bacardi, Bacardi 151, Bacardi Limon, Bacardi Peach, Bacardi Dragon Berry, Bacardi Coco, Bacardi 8, Bacardi Pineapple Fusion, Bacardi Oak Heart, Bacardi Mango Fusion, Captain Morgan, Salior Jerry’s, Mount Gay
- Bombay Sapphire, Tangueray, Hendrick’s
- Jim Beam, Jim Beam Red Stag, Maker’s Mark, Maker’s 46, Seagram’s 7, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniels, Jack Daniels Honey, Jack Single Barrel, Fireball, Wild Turkey, Wild Turkey American Honey, Crown Royal, Crown Royal Reserve, Jameson, Bushmills
- Dewars, Johnny Walker Black Glenlivet, McCallan 12yr
- Patron Silver, Patron XO, 1800 Silver, Jose Cuervo Gold, Corzo, Herradura Gold, Herradura Silver, Avion Silver
- Southern Comfort, Southern Comfort Lime Bite, Jagermeister, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Franglico, Chambord, Rumple Minze, Sambuca, Tuaca
- Red Bull SF Red Bull, Red Bull Silver Edition (Lime), Red Bull Blue Edition (Blueberry)
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple, Blue Moon, Corona Lt, Goose Island IPA, Guinness ($6), OMB Copper, OMB seasonal, Sam Adams Rebel IPA, Sam Adams Seasonal Stella ($6), SweetWater 420, Sugar Creek Pale Ale, Troegs Perpetual IPA, Noda Hop Drop & Roll ($6), Bird Song Higher Ground IPA ($6), Noda Jam Session
Domestics $3Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime ($3.5), Bud Select ($3.5), Coors Light, Miller Lite, Mich Light ($3.5), Mich Ultra ($3.5), Yuengling
Craft Brews $4.50 (unless otherwise noted)Abita Purple Haze, Bell's Two Hearted ($5), Bell’s Oberon ($5), Dog Fish 60 Min IPA ($5), Fox Barrel Pear Cider ($5), Highland Gaelic, Lagunitas Lil Sumpthin ($5), NoDa Cavu (16oz can) ($7), NoDa Jam Session (16oz can) ($7), RJ Rocker Son of a Peach, Rogue Dead Guy ($5.5), Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, St Teresa Pale Ale, Wood Chuck, Ballast Scuplin IPA ($7), Fat Tire ($5), Noda Coco Loco Porter (16oz can) ($8), 21st Amendment Watermelon Wheat (12oz can) ($5), and Golden Monkey ($6)
Imported Brews $4 (unless otherwise noted)Amstel Light, Buckler NA ($3) Corona, Corona Light, Heinkein, Hoegarden, Modelo Especial, Newcastle
Retro Beers $2Miller High Life, Miller High Life Light, PBR
Copper Ridge Chardonnay (California) $6 gls | 22 btlPineapple and mango with notes of toasted oak and brown spice.
Sean Minor Chardonnay (Central Coast) $8 gls | 30 btlAromas, pears, apples and tropical nuances with subtle notes of butter glass.
One Hope Chardonnay Reserve (Napa) $10 gls | 38 btlZesty citrus and stone fruits aromas with flavors of apricot and apple. Half of the profits go towards Cancer Society of North Carolina.
Canyon Road Pinot Grigio (California) $6 gls | 22 btlAromas and flavors of apple and pear with notes of white peach and floral blossom.
Caposaldo Pinot Grigio (Italy) $8 gls | 30 btlDry, crisp, white fruit, flowers and almonds.
Kings Ridge Pinot Gris (Oregon) $9 gls | 34 btlCitrus, high acid, off dry and lush.
Canyon Road Sauvigon Blanc (California) $6 gls | 22 btlLight bodied with aromas and flavors of ripe citrus and melons.
Giesen Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) $10 gls | 38 btlGrapefruit, kiwi, grassy flavors and high acid.
Kiona Riesling (Washington) $8 gls | 30 btlPear, citrus, and slightly spicy.
Casa Dora Cava (Penedes, Spain) $26 btlCrisp and refreshing, fine and elegant bubbles, citrus, green apple and biscotti aromas and flavors.
Augey White (Entre-Duex-Mers, France) $7 gls | 26 btlArpmas of bright lemon, honeysuckle, melon, clean lemon balanced by bright acidity.
Canyon Road Pinot Noir (California) $6 gls | 22 btlCherry flavors with smooth velvety finish-glass.
Canyon Road Cabernet (California) $6 gls | 22 btlMedium bodied with rich and flavorful hints of ripe raspberry and a velvety smooth finish.
Louis M Martini Cabernet Sauvignon (Sonoma) $10 gls | 38 btlRed Cherry-Plum-Blackberry.
Copper Ridge Merlot (California) $6 gls | 22 btlRed fruit, dark cherry with hints of caramel, vanilla and spice.
Black Cabra Malbec (Argentina) $8 gls | 30 btlRipe, baked fruit, meaty, full bodied.
Crios Malbec (Argentina) $10 gls | 38 btlWild berry compote, fig, plum with hints of spice, violet & graphite finish.
Underwood Pinot Noir (Oregon) $10 gls | 38 btlRed raspberries, bing cherries, notes of char and baking spice.
Columbia Winery Merlot (Columbia Valley) $9 gls | 34 btlAromas of cherry, plum, violet, toasty oak, vanilla, hints of mocha. Rich and plush with firm tannins and a lingering finish.
White Strawberry Sangria $7 gls | 35 ptrWhite Wine, Citrus Vodka, Strawberry Monin.
Strawberry Lemonade $7 gls | 35 ptrCitrus Vodka, Strawberry Monin and Lemonade.
Pineapple Punch $7 gls | 35 ptrBacardi Pineapple, Triple Sec, Cranberry Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Agave Nectar and Lemon.
Red Sangria $7 gls | 35 ptrRed Wine Blend, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry, Orange Juice, Soda and splash of Sprite.
Mimosa $5 gls | 15 ptrChampagne and Orange Juice.
Fire Fly Cherry Moonshine, Sprite, Lime Juice.
Deeps Edys Grapefruit, Soda, Lemonade.
Fire Island $8Islander ginger beer, fireball.